2014年10月28日星期二

yptiht xkhkp bhdqrk

House a mess, but empty dàngdàng seems valuable things was ransacked in general. cheap ugg boots uk How the summer domain ? Yang Yun saw eye home so chaotic summer, summer eye swollen himself is sitting in the living room two floors above. Yang, wandering brother. Summer eye saw two men coming, and then could not help crying flutter in Yang Yun 's body. Xia eyes, do not worry, nothing said slowly, do things at home ? Yang Yun pat Shuttleworth, the summer eye pulled the floor and sat down, softly inquired.

Wandering eyes actually see Xia said his house has been sold, and her parents has been captured, who sold the house to go ? My mom and dad borrowed a lot of money, are usury, usury expired last week, but get it out of my house paying the money. My mom and dad have been captured ugg boots uk yet to take me away, I wanted to sell all of the things at home, then ask relatives to borrow money, and at night we try to take me away, and so will ugg store coming a. Summer wandering eye caught the sleeve, finally calmed down.

How you do not the police? Yang Yun did not expect this kind of thing. I'm not the police, the police said that if ugg store interrupted my parents tuǐ, then send ugg store go to jail. I do not know how to do, had to call to ugg store. I......, summer eye Then they cry out. Why did your parents go to work wages to borrow so much money? Not even sell the house, things at home all sold out enough ? Yang Yun asked, a little surprised. My mom and dad do not know why actually borrowed so much money, I usually say what ugg store occasionally heard like stocks do not know because stocks do.

没有评论:

发表评论