2014年10月30日星期四

yippnn bvceg fnutqf

Is there a mistake ? cheap uggs Last years, you say you want to make an appointment, I asked an appointment, actually told I had an appointment the next month it! Well, I'll come back next month, now is the next month, right? You actually told me to come back next month ! Hey, you were not playing so playing, right? Dufy it, let others come out, I think he is not capable, can not take cheap ugg boots the single business now! The receptionist was surrounded by these women, her eyes showing a trace of disdain, may face was still wearing polite and respectful smile, she said : Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Ma, Mrs. Sun is not cheap ugg boots deliberately playing you, but appointment really full, has come to the next month, and he did not empty the total Du cheap ugg boots there is no way ah !

Mrs. Lee shouting and said: I do not care, let me see you make an appointment, I can not believe I come twice in a row, you can put me down discharged next month to go, there are not so many people ah? Receptionist smiled and said: I'm sorry, Mrs. Lee, ugg outlet there are provisions can not disclose the total reservation Du, which belongs to his personal **. Mrs. Lee anger blooming, sounds great fights everyone inside the hall toward her view : What can not be revealed, I see that you kidding cheap ugg boots ! cheap ugg boots Rushed all the way from the days of Nan Wu City, is admiring, Dufy cheap ugg boots he is so be it?

Receptionist restrained smile : I know, you are Shen was the chairman and president of Talent Group...... four concubine, Mrs. Lee, you say cheap ugg boots right does not? This is, indeed aside Liyun Dong listened to almost laughing. This will afford or acquaintance, Shen Wan only four concubine...... Mrs. Lee ? This is considered a how is it? Since it is only Shen 's wife, and that is why Mrs. Lee it? Want to understand this, Liyun Dong cheeky smile, underground passage in mind : without such a sarcastic sarcastic ah?

没有评论:

发表评论